At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior Product Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN
. This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Provides expertise in process design and communicating requirements to product development, external solution providers, testing, and education/training.
- Act as a Product Analyst within CRM and project Integrations, including requirements gathering, design, development, and testing.
- Elicits and documents business, user, functional and non-functional requirements. Creation of requirements deliverables for CRM Products.
- Participate in requirements validation and feasibility analysis with respect to CRM.
- Create high level and detail design specification that will enable, help troubleshooting day to day build activities.
- Estimate work effort required in delivering features keeping CRM capabilities in mind.
- Assist the infrastructure team in CRM Integration configuration/customization for different environment.
- Research and become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the interaction of the Service with source systems as well as interaction with the consumers (business users).
- Lead troubleshooting activities.
- Direct the performance of simple, moderate and complex troubleshooting / Maintenance assignments within the department.
- Provide after-hours/on-call support as needed.
- 5+ years of IT experience.
- 2+ years Product Analyst experience.
- Experienced writing build requirements and utilizing analytical mindset to help define feature requests.
- Experience with mobile products and mobile frameworks – plus.
- Comfortable working in technical environments to include: TFS, Azure DevOps, Jira, and Agile.
- Able to design and develop solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate diverse groups of people in a problem-solving environment.
- Detailed oriented and analytical with good organization skills.
- Highly motivated and be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Bachelors Degree required.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
, and Facebook