At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Microsoft Stack Team Lead
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The Team Lead is a full stack developer who is part of the Data & Analytics team and provides application and infrastructure (Microsoft Project, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) support, consulting related to development best practices, and provides lead development expertise. The consultant will work with technical users, product analyst(s), and business owners to understand requirements and identify solutions. Works in conjunction with and will provide leadership to a small team of developers to meet technical requirements.
- Independent, innovative, creative, self-managing individual with the ability to succeed with general directions.
- Delivers independently or with teams and coordinates approvals.
- ‘Big picture’ thinker who identifies impact to other solutions or projects, and works with management, developers and stakeholders to identify options and recommendations.
- Conducts adequate Unit testing and provides support for QA, UAT, and smoke tests for development efforts.
- Provides operational support and troubleshooting for production systems as well as new and/or custom development for added feature/functionality and technical debt.
- Partner with other technical resources to establish lower environments, CI/CD and implementation of appropriate change management.
- Develop, maintain and share technical documentation.
- Lead in developing product roadmap of capabilities.
- Participates in Development planning meetings, peer code reviews and Agile ceremonies.
- Mentor other team members to develop their skills in all applications & tools the team supports.
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills, to all levels, using a variety of methods (including verbal, electronic & presentation).
- Solid documentation skills are required, as well as attention to detail, organization and time management.
- Experience with Azure DevOps a preferred.
- Experience with an Object Oriented Programming language such as C#, preferred.
- Experience in conducting Data Mart data validation, ETL data validation, and cube data validation.
- Ability to diagnose results and analyze large output datasets
- High level of sound logic, analytical ability.
- Team mentality, positive attitude who enjoys working with others.
- Problem ownership mindset, to ensure attention on issues through to resolution.
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter