At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Business Intelligence ETL Developer
to join our team in Nashville
. This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions.
- Works with main clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Provides tutorship to junior analysts.
- 3-4+ years of related experience.
- Familiar with a variety of ETL concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong SQL background including complex queries, tables, and joins required.
- Experience with Informatica, Data Stage, DM Express, or similar technologies is required.
- Experience with Teradata and/ or Data Warehouse is preferred.
- Exposure to UNIX including command line prompts and basic shell scripting is preferred.
- Healthcare and Agile experience is preferred.
- Experience MicroStrategy or Tableau is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter