At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Full Stack .NET Developer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use. Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#). Serve as technical expert on development projects. Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. Support, maintain, and document software functionality. Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation. Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed. Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements. Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs. Recognized as advanced individual contributor. Subject matter expert with additional experience and/or education in field.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Bachelors degree is required
- 6+ years of experience as a developer and/or related position
- Experience using the .NET framework and .NET development
- Experience with the following programming languages:
- .NET (Web Forms/MVC)
- .NET Core 2.0
- Visual Studio 2017
- C# (Web and Console apps)
- Web API
- Vue.js (a plus)
- WebSphere MQ (a plus)
- Testing Frameworks (a plus)
- Good organization skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook