At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Web Systems Administrator
join our team in Asheville, NC.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Provides key problem resolutions for production systems as needed.
- Must have knowledge and experience in web interface engineering and an ability to design solid front-end architectures that integrates with other systems and technologies.
- Administers and maintains WordPress-based web pages and web sites.
- Create high level and detail front end UI specification that will enable, help troubleshooting day-to-day build activities.
- Produce high quality, modular, reusable code that incorporates coding best practices.
- Write code and assist in development of new products/features and enhance and/or maintain existing ones.
- Assist the design team in portal configuration/customization for different environments.
- Take workflow between visual designers, back-end developers and vendor partners.
- Accurately report issues and status to project management.
- 2+ years’ experience in web programming is required.
- Experience with WordPress is required.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Azure or other cloud technologies is nice to have.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes.
- A passion for learning new technologies / techniques.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook