At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior .NET Developer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
A successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding of software patterns, software modeling, secure programming principles, test-driven development or another unit testing methodology, and code standards compliance. In addition, this candidate will have a history of increasing responsibility in a small multi-role team. This position requires a candidate who can analyze business requirements, perform design tasks, construct, test, and implement solutions with minimal supervision.
This candidate will have a track record of participation in successful projects in a fast-paced, mixed team (consultant and employee) environment. In addition, the applicant must be willing to mentor other developers to prepare them for assuming the responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer.
The Senior Software Engineer will be required to learn about existing legacy systems and provide on-going technical support for both existing and new applications. The applicant will provide second-level support for existing applications within a group.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Closely collaborates with team members to successfully execute development initiatives using Agile practices and principles.
- Leads efforts to design, development, deploy, and support software systems.
- Integrates new/existing software with existing systems.
- Collaborates with business analysts, project lead, management and customers on requirements.
- Participates in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team.
- Designs fit-for-purpose products to ensure products align to the customer's strategic plans and technology road maps.
- Demonstrates and coaches value based decision making and Agile principles across teams.
- Coaches team on existing system structure, constraints and deficiencies with product.
- Shares knowledge and experience to contribute to growth of overall team capabilities.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction.
- Rapidly prototypes and delivers just-in-time solutions.
- Gather requirements, designs, constructs and delivers solutions with minimal team interaction.
- Works in an environment with rapidly changing business requirements and priorities.
- Act as a leader to the teams continuous integration and continuous delivery automation pipeline.
- Bachelors degree is required
- 6+ years of experience as a developer and/or related position
- 3+ years of engineering, delivering and supporting production software products required
- 2+ years working with object-oriented design, SQL, and web programming required
- Experience using the .NET framework and .NET development
- Experience with the following programming languages:
- .NET (Web Forms/MVC)
- .NET Core 2.0
- C# (Web and Console apps)
- SQL Server - TSQL
- Web API
- Demonstration of and belief in the Agile mindset.
- Delivery of past software systems with documented value required
- Strong focus on delivering customer value required
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving abilities required
- Ability to engineer and build software through multiple languages and tools required
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to work with staff and business required
- Experience with Scrum and Domain Driven Design preferred
- Experience building micro services
- Willingness to learn our business domain required
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment preferred
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,