At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a DevOps Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
In this role, you will join our Infrastructure, Services and Operations team and work collaboratively with product development and others to deploy and operate our systems and function as the liaison for operations. You will help automate and streamline current and new processes and operations. Participate in projects affecting the department. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. You will prioritize and troubleshoot customer issues and help to resolve them.
- May be required to provision required resources, select an appropriate deployment model, direct the testing protocol to validate release and monitor performance after release.
- Works with software developers, system operators (SysOps) and other production IT staff to oversee code releases.
- Provides suggestions to leadership to help determine the proper direction with/for DevOps.
- Analyze information taken from operations and development leadership, as part of a continuous improvement effort.
- Treats automation as an opportunity, instead of a threat to job security.
- Supports the development lifecycle of platform design, deployment and debugging.
- Has a broad understanding of DevOps tool and technologies.
- Helps to identify, resolve and prevent existing and future system bottleneck issues.
- Provides technical assistance to developers, testers and engineers to unify operational efforts.
- Help develop, install and deploy scripts.
- Works well in a team environment with a strong customer service ethic.
- Explore concepts, ideas and new technology to create novel solutions to problems.
- Accountable for maintaining process integrity with regards to policies and procedures.
- Must have good awareness and familiarity with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Aids in assuring that SOPs are kept current. Contributes to creation of new SOPs where needed.
- Provides technical documentation on processes and how they interact with the tools used to implement those processes.
- Leads DevOps team during investigation, design, and development of new processes or tools.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer and/or in a related position
- Experience with .NET development
- Experience with Python development
- Experience with Ansible
- Knowledge managing the IT infrastructure needed to support software code in dedicated, multi-tenant or hybrid cloud environments
- Previous experience automation, build, package, dependency management, deployment, tools and monitoring, and system topology design input
- Previous experience supporting infrastructure engineering team initiatives
- Good organization skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative
- Adaptable and flexible
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation
- Ability to learn new technologies, methods, and processes
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,