At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a IT Project Manager
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
IT Acquisition focused mid-level project manager/ coordinator with broad knowledge of M&A processes and relative healthcare IT categories: EMR/Systems, Network, Devices and Procurement, Telephony and systems integrations.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of acquisition projects.
- Oversees all aspects of project for IT deliverables, including IT deal due diligence and integration planning and execution.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelor's degree (Good to have).
- 4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter