At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Instructional Designer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The Instructional Designer serves in a development/design capacity for the creation of asynchronous online courses. The ideal candidate for this position has experience creating online courses from the point of inception through delivery, including instructional graphic design skills. Additionally, this position will also serve as a quality assurance reviewer for online courses to ensure that instructional design standards are followed. In the course of quality assurance activities, the expectation is that feedback and guidance will be provided to course authors for correction of variances from design standards.
- Design, develop and update content-specific, competency-based education programs, in conjunction with technical and compliance experts from the field and corporate departments with advanced interactivity.
- Consultation for process improvements and revision of standards/templates used by Learning Solutions.
- Consult with business owners to determine best solution to fit targets for time, quality and requirements fulfillment. Solution planning should be comprehensive, representing fulfillment of complete learner needs even if development plan/timeline is incremental.
- Advanced Proficiency with standards and technology for QA.
- Leads and documents project status within the department, with other department representatives, and with higher organizational levels; provide formal status reporting on a periodic basis to management staff as requested.
- Review course evaluations to ensure continuous improvement of training materials and program.
- Develop and implement course revision plans to improve outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in web-based training, educational technology and software, and program editing required.
- Graphic design experience required.
- Advanced Instructional Design Experience / WBT (Web Based Training) development
- Advanced Web-based authoring tool experience.
- An excellent ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with an audio processing software, video production software (Camtasia Studio or other), Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong healthcare background with Subject Matter expertise in specific IT applications.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter