At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Epic Beaker Analyst
to join our team in the Pennsylvania area.
- Designs and configures software to support clinical and operational workflows within the Epic Beaker module.
- Analyzes clinical or operational workflows supported by the assigned products and their relationship to the technical environment in which they operate.
- May perform analysis and design of supporting technical infrastructures.
- Assists with onboarding and training as needed.
- Must be certified in Epic Beaker.
- Must have build experience at multiple client sites.
- Minimum of 2 years of Epic Beaker Build experience.
- Prior implementation experience preferred.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem solver.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook.