At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Software QA Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Adherence to the Defined QA Workflow and Quality Principles
- Become the Product SME for owned applications
- Manage iteration capacity requirements within the team
- Define and perform iteration and regression testing
- Track testing progress during the course of an iteration
- Manage software defects tracking, reporting, follow-up, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to Development team and management
- Collaborate with the team Developers and Business Analysts to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions
- Help develop and manage quality practices within assigned team
- Develop testing strategies that address areas such as database impacts, functional software use cases, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability
- Follow established automation and performance tests practices
- Build new automation test scripts
- Maintain and debug existing automated test scripts
- Plan test schedules or strategies with development team and sync around project scope or delivery dates
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Pair with developers to define and create Unit Tests assist in Unit Test Peer Reviews
- Attend team Code Review sessions to gain technical insight for the application being built
- Engage the BA prior to the start of each iteration to review User Story documentation with the purpose of identifying potential gaps in requirement or test scenarios
- Maintain historical data of test results and QA artifacts
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong working knowledge of one or more of the following C# or Java coding.
- Understanding of cross-functional impact of changes in relationship to software updates, bug fixes, new releases of software internally or externally developed.
- Intermediate to Strong working knowledge of creating SQL queries through SQL Server 2008.
- Experience building automated frameworks for Automated testing.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter