At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an IIB Integration Engineer
join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Researches, collects, and reports information on the ability and capacity of company products and competing equipment.
- Builds integrations between hospital HIS systems and in house developed applications.
- Aids in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of customers.
- Responsibilities also include providing equipment functionality and capability reports to the sales force, and acting as technical liaison to the sales team.
- 5+ years’ experience with IBM Integration Bus (IIB).
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to provide project oversight.
- Detailed oriented and analytical with good organization skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong problem and issue resolution experience.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Highly motivated and be able to work independently with little supervision.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,