At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions,
creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior Lawson Security Developer
join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work remotely or onsite
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Responsible for the development and implementation of Lawson ERP security rules in the Lawson Landmark V11 environment.
- Works with other security team members to develop and implement security rules for Global Human Resources, Talent Management, Applicant Tracking System and Cloud Suite Financials.
- In-depth knowledge of Lawson Landmark Security development in V11 with working knowledge of Lawson LPL a must.
- 3 years’ experience with Lawson System Foundation (LSF), Landmark (LMK), Design Studio, Infor Lawson Add-ins, Spread Sheet Designer a plus.
- Experience on large implementation projects for health care and financials a plus.
- Understanding of Lawson System Foundation and Lawson Security Tools in Lawson V9 and older a plus.
- Interpersonal skills required to work with end users on the development of new business rules and problem resolution.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook