At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Telecom Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
This position will be responsible for mobile device requests - procurement, billing, upgrades, voice and data plans, repairs and other incidents.
- Place procurement orders as needed including upgrades, adding new service, transfer of service, plan changes, and etc.
- Provide mobile expense management portal training and documentation for administrators/financial analysts.
- Run miscellaneous requests, including: billing, upgrade, voice and data detail.
- Support the maintenance of the telecommunications infrastructure for the enterprise.
- Work with Mobile Vendors on special requests such as text and data detail.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Information Services.
- Excellent analytical skills to assess business and technical problems.
- Tangoe Mobile Expense Management Tool experience preferred.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter