At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Imaging Systems Administrator
to join our team in Henderson, NV.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The Imaging Systems Administrator serves as a key onsite IT resource for implementation and support of medical imaging applications at a facility.
- Performs as the project lead for implementing medical imaging applications.
- Administers and supports PACS, CVIS PACS, and technical medical imaging interfaces and related technologies (e.g., voice recognition).
- Provides second level support as a local medical imaging subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources; provides status on user issues.
- Works with enterprise subject matter experts and services resources and the enterprise Service Desk in managing resolution of medical imaging application incidents and requests.
- Ensures medical imaging system design, interface functionality, and clinical processes are coordinated and functioning effectively.
- Performs medical imaging application maintenance and testing.
- Medical imaging operations and process understanding.
- Understands pertinent JCAHO, MQSA, HIPAA and ACR guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clinical and information technology personnel verbally and in writing.
- Excellent leadership and teaching abilities.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter