Contract Length: 6-months
Job ID: 12988948
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a SQL Server Database Administrator
to join our team in Nashville, TN
. This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time, cost and infrastructure required to successfully deliver the database requests.
- Research, architect and implement database technologies designs using industry and HCA best practices.
- Optimize database resources for optimum configuration, database performance and cost.
- Ensure that HCA’s SQL Server standards are communicated and enforced.
- Ensure architectural, quality, and governance adherence through design reviews.
- Work closely with individuals across the technology organizations to help promote awareness of the SQL Server design options and ensure that best practices are followed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with databases such as SQL or Oracle.
- Expertise in migrating database servers from 2008 to 2016.
- Expertise in one or more of the following: database partitioning, database compression, data encryption, replication, disaster recovery, and database security.
- Knowledge of all facets of database administration through the complete application development project life cycle (requirements definition, design, implementation, and operational support).
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.