At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Network Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Provide Enterprise data networking designs, services, consulting, and support in a fortune 100 company environment with national reach.
- Design, deploy, and maintain complex nation-wide, enterprise WAN/LAN solutions, utilizing best practice switching/routing technologies and topologies. (ie: Fortune 100 experience in network design, deployment and support)
- Engineering consultations for Level III network troubleshooting/problem resolution, protocol analysis, network troubleshooting/problem determination skills with network trace/capture/analysis software.
- Understanding of end-to-end data flows and traffic patterns.
- Network impact analysis, modeling, network capacity planning.
- Software/hardware device upgrades, LAN equipment configurations/provisioning (see specific technologies within Area of Experience section).
- Creating/maintaining/following network standards and policies/procedural documentation and enterprise level network diagramming.
- Working with vendors on product design enhancements to integrate new technologies.
- Minimal travel for network analysis, network upgrades and customer network consultations.
- Act as a technical lead for projects, ensuring work is being completed accurately and on-time.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong experience with routing:
- Major routing protocols OSPF and BGP
- Wide Area Network Experience
- Circuit Types: VPLS, Opti-WAN
- Cisco ASRS
- IOS, NEXUS and XR
- Experience with Wide Area Network technology provisioning and configuration (i.e. MPLS, ATM, Frame Relay)
- WLAN experience a plus
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook.