At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior .NET Developer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
We are seeking an energetic, versatile solutioning expert to join the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team. This individual must be an experienced business solutions architect with a strong track record in successfully transforming business processes using IT proven tools. This individual will be interfacing with stakeholders throughout the enterprise to help drive the adoption of the RPA as well as other new technologies. Someone with strong .NET and Microsoft stack technology background that includes familiarity and experience with a broad range of software development best practices, architecture patterns, technologies, frameworks and tools such as Visual Studio, SCM, CI, MS SQL Server, MVC, jQuery, CSS, Bootstrap, SaaS, Enterprise, Multi-threaded software, REST, Azure, and more. Application Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and implementing programs and applications. Also perform prototyping, application tests and code reviews to ensure product is satisfactory.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements. Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Proficient in handling the complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies
- Assist in identifying and evaluating new technologies for implementation
- Experience in troubleshooting, full life-cycle software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements
- Exhibits understanding in how to break down business requirements into implementations using best practices, latest libraries and API’s, and preferred design patterns
- Serve as technical expert on development projects
- 6+ years of development experience using C# and .NET framework
- Experience with Microsoft IIS/Windows, or equivalent server platforms
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design
- .NET MVC/MVVM experience preferred
- Experience with Azure ecosystems
- Experience with micro-services architecture a plus
- Experience with UI Path based applications a plus
- Experience in Teradata or any EDW a plus
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Being comfortable and proficient in a dynamic, agile team environment
- Familiarity working with Relational Database Systems preferred
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative
- Adaptable and flexible
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation
- Ability to learn new technologies, methods, and processes
- Respect for diversity of experience, characteristics, viewpoints, and opinions
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,