At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a UX Designer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- The UX Designer II will be a member of HealthTrust Product Management and work in tight collaboration with Product Managers, Business Analysts and other stakeholders to develop UX artifacts and designs that enable product management to communicate product vision to customers, business sponsors, HealthTrust TI management, and HealthTrust TI agile delivery teams.
- This UX Designer II leads, directs & delivers on “Front End” (User Interface & User Experience – UI & UX) design commitments from start to finish for all aspects of the GPO member-facing technology products, the internal data management portal, and/or HealthTrust BI/Analytics products.
- The UX Designer II demonstrates capability to lead, envision, design, development, implement, sell, pitch, conceive and support visual design for UI, UX & Graphic User Interface solutions.
- The UX Designer II can quickly learn and maintain existing solutions as well as new designs.
- The UX Designer II has an in depth understanding of technologies within the products they support and is required to develop relationships throughout the organization as well as our Vendors to assist in accomplishing company/project goals.
- The UX Designer II must have knowledge and experience in native iOS & Android mobile, web interface, UX, GUI, world standards in web & mobile design and an ability to build solid front-end designs that integrates with other systems and technologies.
- The UX Designer II is a highly motivated, team centric, leader who is a creative, self-starter and is committed to delivering high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines.
- Design Consumer Facing Product Visual UX/UI (75%):
- Lead and drive the UX and UI design of web, native iOS & Android mobile, web mobile using valuable aspects of:
- Persona Development & UX Research
- Sitemap Development
- Experience Maps, User Journey’s and User Flows
- UX Wireframes
- Interactive Prototypes
- Visual Design
- Style Guide and Specifications
- Usability Testing & Usage Analytics Reporting
- Take workflow and direction from the Director of Product Management
- Ability to create superior, original, adaptive & responsive designs for consumer facing digital products on the web and mobile
- Incorporate marketing and branding into layout, color theory and typography in digital media
- Deliver digital working files and comps for developers
- Excellent knowledge of modern browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox in mobile and desktop as well as Internet Explorer.
- UX Leadership (25%):
- Manage & lead design studio sessions.
- Educate and lead in growing the knowledge base of UX practices in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Develop & maintain HealthTrust UX best practices and standards.
- Lead and oversee the design and UX wireframes for native iOS & Android mobile apps, mobile wen and website apps.
- Drive the testing and user experience through UX wireframes, comps, and user journeys.
- Moderate end user sessions with UX team.
- 3+ years’ experience in performing the following:
- Lead the build of UX wireframes & interactive prototypes.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of desktop, tablet & mobile responsive web in modern browsers such as Webkit, Opera & Mozilla based cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of solutions to emulate CSS3 and HTML5 experiences on Internet Explorer 7+ browsers through progressive enhancement and/or JS solutions.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn