At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Consulting .NET Application Engineer
to remotely join our team in Nashville, TN
. This individual will work remotely at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
but must be local to the Greater Nashville, TN area for limited onsite travel as needed.
- We are a highly collaborative, diverse, and agile software solutions team following lean principles.
- We seek full-stack continuous learners eager and able to contribute value across the entire SDLC to deliver, evolve, and maintain solutions built upon the Microsoft ASP.NET (C#) & SQL Server technology stack.
- We manage our process with KanBan and adapt continuously to the demands of the business unit we serve.
- The team relies on design patterns, SOLID principles, TDD, QC automation, and other industry practices to improve and ensure quality of the solutions we deliver.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate proficiency and discuss such topics in addition to the technologies and topics listed in General Responsibilities below in some depth.
- The ideal candidate for this position is equally eager to participate in all of the following activities as needed to achieve team goals and maintain flow.
- Meeting with stakeholders and gathering requirements.
- Writing, reviewing, and refining items on the KanBan board.
- Contributing to solution designs to balance competing demands of best practice and pragmatic delivery of value.
- Writing unit and integration tests to practice Test Driven Development (TDD) according to specifications.
- Writing code, investigating bugs, and other typical developer activities to deliver value.
- Participating in code review on pull requests to suggest improvements, ensure adequate unit, tests, and contribute to a culture of respectful and continuous improvement and learning.
- Testing other developers’ work when QC becomes a bottleneck.
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of DevOps systems as needed to preserve Continuous Integration and move toward Continuous Delivery.
- Keeping ego out of the equation.
- Availability for limited onsite travel as needed estimated at 10% or less.
- 6-9+ years of .NET development experience.
- Experience developing dynamic web sites and applications using:
- .NET (including NuGet)
- ASP.NET MVC (including Web API)
- C# (including all the latest language features)
- SQL Server T-SQL
- JQuery, AJAX
- Enhancing, refactoring, debugging, and supporting .NET applications.
- Collaborating as part of a team and either leading or following as needed to deliver value.
- Work independently as needed to deliver value.
- Work collaboratively with business analysts, QC, and other stakeholders on project requirements.
- Testing your own code before sending it to QC.
- TDD (Test Driven Development), writing and maintain unit tests.
- Design Patterns.
- Critical thinking regarding trade-offs in the implementation and testing of solutions in all levels and tiers of a software solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Ability for limited onsite travel as needed estimated at 10% or less.
- Nice to Haves:
- DDD (Domain Driven Design) experience or knowledge
- LINQ (to objects and entities)
- Entity Framework (including migrations)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Familiarity using TFS and git source control in a team environment
- Agile/Lean team environment, specifically using KanBan
- Advanced T-SQL
- SSIS (SSRS is a bonus)
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
, and Facebook