At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Network Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Responsible for resolving network problems through research, network installation and customization, network administration and network management support.
- Thoroughly reviews, documents and implements changes to wireless network infrastructure.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining all aspects of the network infrastructure.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- 5+ years of experience with data networking technologies
- Understanding of network management software and protocols
- Cisco Data Networking Technologies
- Troubleshoot and resolve network infrastructure related hardware and software issues.
- Firewall experience (Cisco & Check Point)
- Strong Cisco Routing & Switch experience
- CCNP Preferred
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter