Contract Length: 12-months
Job ID: 13070464
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a MEDITECH Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work remotely
for one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- This person will work in the clinical space soliciting requirements, figuring out workflows, speaking with end users, and then put the requirements into formal documents using tools such as SharePoint, Jama, etc.
- Works on a project building screens and working on the clinical side of EHR releases in the Meditech space.
- Assists with the creation of physician and nursing documentation, EBCD (Evidence Based Clinical Documentation), and order sets.
- Assists with documentation that relates to technical, functional requirements, or documentation that provides client system guidance.
- Comfortable with break/fix for screen roll-outs.
- Orderly maintenance releases enterprise-wide.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- RN strongly preferred
- Hospital Clinical experience
- Experience documenting requirements, creating mock-ups
- Intermediate to Expert ability to work in Office suite products: Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and Power Point
- Good organization skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative
- Ability to learn new technologies, methods, and processes
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter