At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a HRIS Technical Writer
to join our team in Nashville, TN
. This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The HR Information Systems (HRIS) Technical Writer is responsible for developing and delivering numerous end-user guides, training material and documents in support of the implementation of a new large-scale HR suite of applications that include: Core HR, Applicant Tracking and Preboarding. The person in this role will work with HRIS Managers, HRIS staff, IT, and other teams in the performance of this role.
- Plan, research, develop, organize, write and edit end-user manuals, “how to” guides, training material (which may also include short videos), etc.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive library of HR terminology and documentation and ensure continuity of content style across the library of documents.
- Create document flow diagrams, system screenshots.
- Proofread and copyedit content for proper use of grammar, punctuation, and style guidelines.
- Manage updates and revisions to documents (may be extensive due to simultaneous release of several large systems).
- Produce content in both hard copy and electronic formats.
- Maintain version control of all documents.
- Meet required delivery timelines.
- BA in English, Journalism, Communications or Related Field
- 4+ years of relevant Technical Writing experience
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Proficiency in MS Office and products such as Snagit and Camtasia
- Demonstrated ability to explain technical terms in plain language
- Ability to effectively and accurately capture notes (which may translate into action items for documentation) from meetings
- Ability to handle changing priorities and manage multiple projects and deadlines efficiently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Note that writing samples will be requested as part of the selection process
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,