At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Senior .NET Developer
to join our team in Nashville, TN
. This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Works without supervision with extensive latitude for independent judgment.
- May assist less experienced peers.
- 5+ years of experience or equivalent education.
- Experience with .NET C#, SQL Server, Agile - and understanding of Microservices
- Strong communication skills are mandatory.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,