At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a System Administrator
to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Installs and supports server and desktop technologies for centralized division and/or facility equipment (including operating system maintenance, application maintenance, image archive, disaster recovery)
- Designs, configures and maintains division based VM Ware environment for division and facilities.
- Works with engineering team to ensure proper design, implementation and support of Virtual switching in VM Ware.
- Works with other Division System Administrators to design and implement SMS/SCCM process which consolidate pushes through division to the facility systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or healthcare-related field is preferred
- Requires a strong knowledge of supported server, application, network, security systems, virus protection, and hardware configurations.
- At least 3 years of experience supporting SMS / SCCM
- Demonstrated strength in design, maintenance and upgrades for VM Ware
- Demonstrated strength in design, maintenance and upgrades in SAN Technology
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter