At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Interface Business Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN
. This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The Integration Analyst will be responsible for the defining, documenting, and maintaining integration requirements which would include input/output message specifications and mapping requirements between them.
Must be able to collaborate with stakeholders, business leaders, product owners/analysts, and technical solution providers across the enterprise to understand business needs and lead integration solution definition and development (business processes, technology, data, etc.) to support business goals and initiatives for projects that are projected to deliver significant business value or present significant technical or operational risk.
- Will lead various projects (both large and small scale) in defining, documenting, pilot, and deployment of integration solutions.
- Work as liaisons among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, data, policies and information systems.
- Lead the impact analysis of requirement/scope changes, negotiating tradeoffs and facilitating agreement.
- Will work with development teams to ensure that requirements are understood and clarified where needed.
- Will work with our security, networking, and other departments to ensure that our integration solutions meet all established policies.
- Facilitate the definition and analysis of business needs and requirements for a transformed business, new and/or enhanced products, services, or optimized business processes.
- Drive solution identification and assessment, validating that solutions achieve desired business results.
- Ensures that all testing requirements have been covered and testing results documented.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience with interface desing and specification development and/or interpretation.
- Knowledge of HL7, X12, XML, and File Transfer Solutions.
- Knowledge of Biztalk and Cloverleaf a plus.
- Experienced in the implementation and deployment of interface and integration requirements for healthcare and supply chain systems.
- Strong leadership skills with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Need to have understanding of business analysis tools and documentation methods.
- Need to have an understanding system integration data flows and typical design considerations.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,