At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Artiva Developer
to join our team Remotely.
This individual will work remotely at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Assists in requirements, design, developing, supporting, and maintaining Artiva applications.
- Documents technical requirements by working with business users.
- Completes application development tasks assigned according to project plan and communicates obstacles.
- Assists in developing prototypes/models and determining data sources.
- Follows technical and development standards when developing database and web components.
- Executes application unit testing plans and resolves resulting defects.
- Coordinates system and user acceptance testing.
- Creates and maintains application documentation.
- Assists in analyzing and executing change requests and enhancements.
- Resolves application issues as needed and participates in on-call rotation schedule.
- Develops appropriate application controls to mitigate operational and financial risks.
- Performs monthly application monitoring and maintenance as assigned.
- Act as a liaison between Artiva Product Development team and Parallon business users.
- Actively participates in application design sessions.
- Provides technical guidance to business users.
- Devises technical solutions to promote business activities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years’ experience developing Artiva
- Experience with Healthcare Revenue Ops, Claims, Collections, and/or Billing is a plus
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook.