At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Mobility Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Provide technical skills that cover a broad range of disciplines and/or a particular technical discipline dealing with mobile technologies.
- Identify, investigate, evaluate and become proficient in new mobile technologies and technical disciplines to include Mobile Device Management, Device Enrollment Profiles, OS support for iOS and Android, wireless network protocols, and mobile device support.
- Installation of software products on various hardware platforms.
- Provide recommendations and implement solutions for projects and product owners on the proper deployment of applications and mobile products within the companies mobile standards.
- Operating system installation and customization where applicable, troubleshoot, coordinate, assist and advise in recovery from component failures of supported mobile and other support systems.
- Maintain frequent interaction with internal and vendor technical staffs and project managers to ensure effective delivery of mobile solutions in accordance with project timelines and associated budgets.
- Provide technical input and skills for the installation and certification of all supporting software and hardware in a lab environment in order to assure a sound deployment basis for production implementations.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 8-10 years of experience in deploying technically complex infrastructure computing solutions across platforms and components.
- Experience with MDM infrastructure is required.
- Specific platform knowledge in one or more key areas including Mobile Device Management such as Workspace ONE (Air Watch), JAMF, MaaS 360, Mobile Iron or other mobility hardware is required.
- Experience with mobile networking technologies/protocols and mobile applications desirable.
- Support of mobile hardware such as iPhones, Android, iPads, Apple TVs and MacBooks.
- Ability to collaborate with our vendor partners to develop enhancements to provide new technologies to the environment to meet business requirements.
- Ability to collaborate with our vendor partners to troubleshoot complex mobility issues and identify root cause, fix, and implement changes in a complex, high volume environment.
- Proven record of project delivery results.
- Ability to properly communicate technical issues and recommendations to C-Suite Executives.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively are essential.
- Solid understanding and experience with mobile operating system concepts and practical implementation of those fundamentals in a large-scale production environment.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter