At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Security Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The IAM Security Engineer is primarily responsible for basic operational support of large, complex and distributed Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems. The technology focus for this role will be on implementation and support of the PingFederate environment. This individual will work independently and collaboratively to build and maintain identity management solutions that meet organizational needs. They will exhibit a high degree of self-motivation as well as possessing excellent communication, documentation and relationship building skills.
- Serves as an internal information security resource between the enterprise while balancing the needs of the day-to-day business.
- Research and recommend solutions that meet security standards while ensuring functionality for business continuity.
- Assists in defining, establishing, and validation of data security-related infrastructure, applications, and processes.
- Develop security test scenarios for unit, process, function, integration, and acceptance testing.
- Recommend best practices for security controls without hindering functionality.
- Reviews, develops, test, and implements security plans, products, and control techniques.
- Translates security standards to project teams.
- Assist with vulnerability and intrusion assessments.
- Develops guidelines for the usage, control, maintenance, and audit-ability of information and computer resources.
- Bachelors degree is required.
- 3+ years of experience as a test analyst and/or related position.
- Exposure to PingFederate a plus.
- CISSP, GPEN, CEH or other relevant Information Security certifications are a plus.
- Good organization skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook