At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior Marketing Specialist
to join our team in Nashville, TN
The Senior Marketing Specialist supports the growth of our business by creating, executing and monitoring effective marketing and sales support solutions to engage and inspire audiences to take action across a range of platforms, including proposals, sales toolkits and lead generation and communication campaigns. This B2B marketing role is focused on promoting CereCore’s EHR, IT, technical and related services to health systems in the commercial market
S/he will have a proven track record of developing and executing content and deliverables that drive brand and sales growth and client satisfaction. S/he will be an effective communicator and collaborative team member, and serve as a creative, thoughtful source of current best practices for our marketing efforts.
- Contribute to multiple integrated marketing programs including launch materials, sales proposals, photo shoots, customer presentations, videos, webinars, sales training materials, etc.
- Coordinate and assist with numerous aspects of updating and advancing marketing documentations (CRM, website, SharePoint team rooms, product sheets, marketing brochures)
- Work with publication representatives and industry associations to manage our sponsorship benefits, coordinate and maintain out online directories, resource guides, and any lead generations programs we have under contract
- Maintain and manage the integrated marketing calendar in SharePoint to ensure timely completion of milestones and tasks for marketing projects and plans across the enterprise
- Proactively monitor and evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and assist with implementing marketing plans and programs accordingly, or make alterations to existing plans as needed.
- Monitor the marketing budget to ensure we deliver all marketing activities within the agreed upon cost and timeframe
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and the revenue results from those investments
- Report key metrics of marketing initiatives and programs with an emphasis placed on results-based marketing
- Compiling data and writing/revising text for informative, instructional, or promotional articles, user documentation, newsletters, electronic publications, media guides, sales collateral, web / social media content or similar materials of a technical nature.
- Other duties as assigned or needed by business
- 5+ years of related marketing experience..
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Proven marketing campaign experience from design, to execution and reporting of results.
- Strong copy-writing skills.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Experience with digital and direct response marketing.
- Previous SEO Experience.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications, Salesforce, and HubSpot.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
, and Facebook