At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking an Cerner PathNet Application Support Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work onsite
for one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services.
- Facilitates Client Support Services for CereCore clients.
- Documents all customer inquiries, reported issues, and resolutions received via phone calls, emails or other alternative streams of input in order to identify, diagnose, and initiate research necessary to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Creates a positive client support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling clients with a consummately professional attitude.
- Provides expert support within the Revenue Cycle Line of Business specialty.
- Educates and trains clients one-on-one as needed to resolve requests. Expands current and upcoming product knowledge within the specialty.
- Trusted for applications, technical, business or operational knowledge.
- Continually seeks to improve technical skills as they relate to all areas of the support organization through attending classes, providing onsite support to facilities as requested and keeping up to date on industry standards.
- Contributes to self-help knowledge base entries and documents typical requests, resolutions and work-around procedures.
- Participates in problem efforts between departments, divisions, vendors, all CereCore business units, and HCA resources.
- Actively works to ensure CereCore Service Level Agreements are met.
- Actively participates in and manages incident communication needs and expectations for customers and stakeholders.
- Identifies and analyzes trends in requests related to the Line of Business or specialty. Provides feedback from analysis to internal departments, clients, relationship consultant and the manager for the specialty.
- Provides after-hours and on-call support as required.
- Participates in CereCore activities and departmental project activities or other duties as assigned; such as: attends project meetings, testing, developing or reviewing documentation and support procedures, supporting the pilot or implementation, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in clinical application systems analysis supporting large corporate environments preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or equivalent experience.
- Clinical laboratory training and certification preferred.
- Experience with Cerner Millennium PathNet applications.
- Experience maintaining and supporting clinical laboratory applications, including General Lab, Microbiology, Blood Bank and Anatomic Pathology preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, verbal, written, listening and presenting skills are required.
- Proven ability to develop professional and personal relationships with co-workers, business partners, and customers to address business issues timely.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in custom CCL reporting for Cerner PathNet preferred.
- Experience in SQL query tools, HL7 interface standards, FTP fundamentals and report writing are a plus.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter