At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Data Quality Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- The Data Quality Application Engineer will be responsible for supporting core processes, systems, and implementing innovative data quality solutions within HCA IT&S Information Management & Analytics Department.
- This role requires writing code alongside other developers as well as researching, architecting, gathering data-quality requirements, designing, documenting, and modifying software throughout the complete production life cycle.
- Areas of focus include; auditing processes and systems, leading the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs, defines and documents implementation of data governance systems, operations, analytics, and project management.
- This position will also act as the liaison among cross-functional internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate, and validate business and system requirements for platform applications.
- Minimum of three years of data assets experience
- A strong structured query language background for relational database management systems
- A strong knowledge of data modeling concepts
- Experience in data movement tools (ETL/ELT)
- Experience with Java/Java Script, XML, JSON a plus
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to apply principles, concepts, practices, and standards including knowledge and use of industry practices.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas, facts, and technical information to management, as well as other internal customers both verbally and written.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to work with other disciplines.
- Models willingness to learn and stay up-to-date.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and analyze problems, evaluate alternatives, and implement innovative and effective DQ solutions.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and coordinate efforts with colleagues from several functional areas.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter