At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Desktop Support Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
Serve as a primary escalation point for all technical support related issues including - help desk support and maintenance tasks.
- Second level support for desktop support trouble tickets
- Performs set up for new or replacement desktop computing equipment, orders warranty parts and conducts repairs on desktops, laptops and some printers.
- Perform setup and break/fix support for mobile messaging devices.
- Setup and break fix for IP Telephony devices.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area.
- A thorough understanding of the desktop environment and a solid understanding of technologies that touch the desktop (network, server environment, active directory, security standards) is required.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter