At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Mobile Developer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will REMOTELY
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Implement enhancements and bug fixes for new and existing Patient Experience products/systems
- Assist in maturing our development processes and coding standards
- Work with the Product Analysts to clarify requirements for upcoming features
- Interact with the Business Group to demo new features/products and discuss future technology needs
- Sync up with other cross-functional teams to coordinate dependencies of upcoming features
- The right candidate will have 3+ years of relevant experience in the following technologies:
- Swift and/or Objective-C (iOS native)
- Relational database (ideally SQL Server)
- NoSQL database a plus
- RESTful APIs (.NET, Node)
- Cloud experience a plus (Azure, AWS)
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,