At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an ETL Developer
join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions.
- Works with main clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Provides tutorship to junior analysts.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Strong communication required.
- Requires extensive SQL development skills.
- Data integration and reporting is required.
- DMExpress experience preferred, SSIS, Informatica, or other ETL tool(s) will suffice.
- Teradata experience preferred.
- Extensive BI Reporting experience with multiple tools preferred.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook