At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Principal Solutions Architect
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems. Competent to work on all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Express new ideas and concepts in systems design.
- Develops plans, schedules, and time tables considering applications, languages, hardware and experiments required.
- Estimates resources required for major large systems or subsystems.
- Makes recommendations to management relative to large projects taking into consideration future problem areas.
- Requires 10 years of related work experience, extensive professional systems and programming background
- Sound understanding of architectural patterns and principles, SDLC, DevOps, Docker/Kubernetes, relational and object databases (e.g. MSSQL, Mongo), message queues/brokers (e.g. Kafka, IBM MQ), general network and server architectures, and common languages or frameworks used by CWD (e.g. Java, Spring, C#, .Net MVC or Core, Vue, React, Angular)
- Sitecore experience a plus
- Bachelors or advanced degree or equivalent in Computer Science
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter