At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Project Manager
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Manage complete project life cycle.
- Use standard project management tools and techniques to effectively manage projects.
- Oversees all aspects of project for IT deliverables, including IT deal due diligence and integration planning and execution.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ensure the development teams practice the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Supporting the team by using servant leadership style and guiding teams on how to use Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Following Agile methodology to ensure teams live by the Scrum values.
- Guiding teams to develop software solutions according to requirements.
- Ensuring the team’s progress and successes are visible to assist teams meet commitments.
- Supporting Release Management and Software Configuration Management activities.
- Ensuring daily, sprint, release, and program commitments are being upheld.
- Removing obstacles that prevent the team from accomplishing its goals.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 4-7 years of experience in application development and related areas.
- Scrum Master and / or PMP certifications preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Agile Development methodology.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of product development lifecycle (PDLC) and release deployment experience.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter