At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a .NET Application Engineer
to join our team in Sunrise, FL
. This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated self-starter Senior Application Engineer to join our growing team at HealthTrust Workforce Solutions (a division of HCA), the leading healthcare MSP provider. The .NET Application Engineer will have two primary focuses, working with the business to continue to develop, enhance, support and grow our stable of web applications, and develop, enhance and support our current system and database integrations in MS SQL Server.
The ideal candidate will have a unique technical balance of both strong object-oriented programming fundamentals in C#, as well as a strong SQL programming knowledge. The candidate should be proficient in C# and .NET Framework 4.5 or higher, familiar with MVC/MVVM patterns and working knowledge of entity framework or ORM Concepts and patterns. The candidate should also be proficient with MS SQL Server, data modeling principles, T-SQL, creating/enhancing stored procedures as well as creating SSIS packages for ETL processes.
- Develop, enhance and support current and future web applications.
- Develop, enhance and support current database integrations and automated jobs.
- Collaborate with business analysts, project managers, end-users, business leaders/sponsors and customers on project requirements and support issues.
- Participate in regularly scheduled peer code review, team stand-ups and one-on-one’s.
- Documentation of new development items, deployed solutions, enhancement releases or new implementations for team repository.
- Provide accurate and thorough estimates of work effort in tracking tool, completion times and creating CAB requests for code deployment.
- Participate in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team.
- Mentoring junior developers to prepare them to assume a Senior Application Engineer role.
- Establishing and responding to system generated alerts.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience required.
- 7+ years of object-oriented language experience required.
- 5+ years of database design and programming experience required.
- 5+ years of Microsoft platform (.NET, Windows, IIS) experience required.
- 5+ years of C# experience required.
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework or ORM Concepts and patterns required.
- Experience with multi-tiered application development.
- Experience with Web API/RESTful services.
- Familiar with Azure DevOps/TFS and GIT for source control required.
- T-SQL (SQL Server 200x) experience required.
- Database troubleshooting (Stored Procs, Views, Scheduled Jobs) required.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) required.
- Lean or Agile experience preferred.
- Experience in developing and deploying SSIS packages preferred.
- Knowledge of .Net Core 2.X a plus.
- Frontend UI Frameworks (Angular 4+) a plus.
- Azure cloud development or architecture a plus.
- Xamarin or any Mobile development a plus.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
, and Facebook