At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Front-End Developer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The Front-End Developer serves as a senior team member for design, build, implementation and support of Care Management enterprise application initiatives. This position collaborates with other members of the team to ensure quality applications are delivered on time following business owner specifications and company development standards. This position requires a candidate who can analyze business requirements, perform design tasks, construct, test, and implement solutions with minimal supervision. This candidate will have a track record of participation in successful projects in a fast-paced, mixed team (consultant and employee) environment. The candidate will also be required to learn about existing legacy systems and provide on-going technical support for both existing and new applications. The applicant will provide second-level support for existing applications within a group. The Front-End Developer must be a highly motivated self-starter, an enthusiastic learner, and must be committed to delivering high quality solutions within scheduled timelines.
In general, we are looking for senior level engineers with experience in specific languages and frameworks. Our project is very fast paced with aggressive deadlines, yet we are still a small development team working towards creating structure and establishing standards. This means the engineers will need to be fairly independent and capable of solving problems and contributing to the project anyway they can.
- Lead developing applications that effectively accomplish client objectives and user needs.
- Design and write code for applications.
- Analyze and edit existing computer applications to improve functionality.
- Remodel and adapt applications as needed to optimize performance.
- Install applications and confirm proper communication between equipment and systems.
- Identify specific customer and client needs and preferences related to application.
- Test applications extensively to ensure they are error and bug free.
- Maintain computer applications databases.
- Determine project constraints including estimated time and costs.
- Customize specialized applications according to client needs.
- Create and present application prototypes.
- Collaborate with engineering and programming departments.
- Bachelors degree is required
- 5+ years of experience as front-end developer or a related position
- Experience with the following:
- Graphic Design (a plus)
- Experience implementing and supporting enterprise-class top-tier solutions in a large, structured organization is preferred
- Experience with remote server and application support tools & techniques is required
- Solid knowledge of personal computer systems and Microsoft technologies
- Strong analytical background
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software
- Complex problem solving
- Ability to learn new technologies, methods, and processes
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,