At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior QA Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Analyzes functional requirements for initiatives that are expected to return significant business value and may require a change to enterprise business solution(s).
- Develops test approach, plan, and dependencies.
- Modifies test cases; assists the development team in recreation of defects; validates defect fixes based on documented defects.
- Ability to work with development to build and execute automated tests.
- Participates in development planning meetings with the Product Analyst and development team and communicates with business and IT on the status of testing activities and other assigned activities in meeting project delivery deadlines.
- Continually incorporates process efficiencies without sacrificing quality. Ability to build both manual and automated regression suites and track cost savings for automation.
- Help define and implement operational and process improvements for testing activities; enable increase in quality of software delivered for testing through increased visibility of defects and delays.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Backend testing experience utilizing SQL queries is required.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Revenue Cycle Application Testing Experience preferred.
- Database/Back End Testing Experience.
- Understanding and commitment to the importance of delivering quality.
- Strong understanding of software technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn