At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a MEDITECH Oncology Subject Matter Expert (SME)
to join our team remotely.
- Assists with documentation that relates to clinical, functional requirements, or documentation that provides client system guidance.
- Uses knowledge to contribute to client workflow and gap analysis, independently with general/moderate guidance to complete documentation utilizing department standards.
- Participates in testing events and understands necessary outcomes Provides onsite and off-site support for client and peers.
- Prioritizes own tasks and is able to follow instructions to execute tasks.
- Is able to identify risk and issues and follow escalation plan.
- Understands project deliverables and assigned level of effort (LOE) to complete and monitors own effort to stay within project LOE definition.
- Participates in the Lessons Learned process and contributes to the process improvement process.
- Executes projects task within defined scope and timeline, appropriately following, implementation management methodology.
- Adheres to proper project tracking, for issue & risk escalation processes and completes status reporting per project/department requirements.
- Communicates feedback from clients and escalates to project leadership.
- Uses professional knowledge and experience to advise the client on optimal workflows and system functions.
- Participates in post project review and documentation revision with general/moderate supervision.
- Uses experience to develop client deliverables including, but not limited to, requirements documents, functional design documents, status reports, etc. with general/moderate supervision
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a MEDITECH Analyst or related position
- MEDITECH Oncology 6.x with system build and/or optimization experience
- Experience building Treatment Plans
- Experience in participating in project teams defining project requirements for their area of expertise
- Develop and prepare workflow suggestions
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Maintain regular communication with client, vendor, team members and team leaders regarding project issues, risks, and needs
- Good organization skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative
- Adaptable and flexible
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,