At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Epic Contract Management Consultant
to join our team Remotely
in the North Eastern Region of the US.
- Lead testing and validation contracts for both HB and PB.
- Help to manage the process workflow design.
- Assist with defining insurance contract terms, for existing and updated contracts.
- Account for deliverables in addition to project plan, templates and guides will include a post implementation long term plan for management of new contracts, maintenance of existing contracts, contract modeling, contract variance, and guidelines for managing the AR net down logic.
- Epic HB, Epic PB, or both certifications preferred – with strong understanding of the billing and contract terms for both HB and PB at various levels.
- Epic Contract Management certification preferred.
- Experience with designing workflow in hybrid environment (Operations builds – IT data couriers).
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook.