At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Account Manager
to join our team remotely.
The account manager will be responsible for developing existing and new staff augmentation business for CereCore. They will proactively build relationships with client companies who require staffing services in the IT and EMR space. The Account Manager will partner with the recruitment team to ensure client satisfaction and delivery are met/surpassed. They will also partner with the sales and marketing team to proactively attract and develop staff augmentation business.
- Serve as the point of contact between all client account management matters between candidate(s) and client(s).
- Will oversee and provide client updates on candidate interviews and onboarding steps.
- Will be responsible for second-level candidate screenings.
- Generate new relationships, clients, and sales.
- Managing existing staff augmentation relationships to protect and grow client-base in a competitive environment.
- Work across client teams and departments to resource projects and meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with sales and recruitment team to land and close deals.
- Complement sales team by providing sales leads, assisting with sales presentations, etc.
- Maximize profits by negotiating contracts with clients.
- Provide timely and successful staff augmentation delivery to clients’ needs and objectives.
- Increase commercial staff augmentation business line with new and existing clients; identify areas of improvement, develop strategy and meet goal(s).
- Develop forecasts and track account metrics on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Manage and gain new business development leads via referrals, networking events, and more.
- Partner with CereCore Staffing Services team to identify top talent.
- Ability to source, recruit, and present candidates successfully to clients.
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
- Handle challenging client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage staff augmentation opportunities within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Ensure client retention.
- Drive aggressive growth and profitability in a sustainable manner.
- Meet sales metrics.
- Build relationships, with the goal to be the vendor of choice.
- Proactively search for client companies with staffing service needs.
- Requires 5+ years of experience in related field
- Requires Bachelor's degree or higher
- Proven work experience and track record as an Account Manager and/or Business Development Manager
- Previous Information Technology recruitment experience preferred
- Previous EMR and healthcare experience preferred
- Previous experience selling staffing augmentation services
- Requires expertise in marketing, sales, and relationship building
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and influence key stakeholders in all levels of an organization
- Previous ATS, VMS, and CRM software experience
- Experience delivering successful solutions to customer needs
- High attention to deal and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple accounts and scenarios at one, maintaining exceptional delivery time and quality
- Excellent communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Ability to multi-task and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Travel may be required
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook