At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Senior Analyst
to join our team remotely.
- Analysis of clinical and business applications functionality, and use is a critical responsibility of this role
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of application rationalization and vendor consolidation projects.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize risk to the organization as result of the vendor and application consolidation.
- Work closely with application managers and IT in the development of the application portfolio, and the processes required to generate, file, and otherwise maintain the content of application contracts
- Conduct research and analysis on competitor products, market offering, and emerging products to make recommendations for changes, consolidation, retirement or additions to product lines and applications.
- Independently capture and classify language to support rationalization for assigned lines of businesses.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Application Architecture experience highly desired
- Prior experience with application rationalization or vendor consolidation projects required
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative
- Respect for diversity of experience, characteristics, viewpoints, and opinions
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Background in contract and vendor management
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- Demonstrates a general understanding of the healthcare industry and organizational relationships of the company
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
- Works independently with little supervision
- The ability to travel on an as-needed basis
(formerly known as Parallon Technology Solutions
) was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care. CereCore
is a private company, which is wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
To learn more click here. "Follow" us on LinkedIn.