: 12 Months
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Consulting Project Manager
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Leads a variety of different types of projects including launch of new products and services, large-scale application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
- Single accountable party to define, plan, orchestrate, and deliver a given strategic initiative.
- Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
- Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving cross-functional teams, multiple internal and external constituents, and matrix partners.
- Directly manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrix IT partners to oversee all SDLC phases of a project.
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures.
- Develops communication plans and interfaces to execute on responsibilities.
- Leads a continuous risk management process to identify and assess risks; develops and manages mitigation measures to minimize exposure to projects and the business.
- Serves as a subject matter expert, routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives.
- Represents the project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
- Facilitates key project meetings.
- Defines and tracks project milestones; develops, maintains, and reports on an overall integrated delivery plan.
- Develops the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts.
- Publishes periodic project status reports.
- Proposes recommendations, adjustments, and process improvements to achieve success.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management required, with experience in Healthcare and Information Technology preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 10+ years of IT experience, including 4+ years managing large, complex projects, preferred.
- Experience with EMR/EHR implementation projects.
- PMP preferred.
- Agile Project Management and Scrum certification preferred.
- Proven ability to build strong and positive relationships and quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; lead and inspire teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Proven ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Servant Leadership; a leader who considers the needs of the team over his/her own.
- Excellent written and oral communication capability and presentation skills; persuasive, encouraging, motivating, and inspiring; the ability to listen and understand.
- Exhibits influencing and negotiating skills.
- Displays business and technical acumen.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
- Proven ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete objectives.
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Proven core project management skills including knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook