At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior iOS Developer
to join our team remotely.
This individual will work from home with one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The primary purpose of the Senior iOS Developer is to execute on the development commitments of HCA’s mobile patient portal application. This position requires a candidate who can analyze requirements, drive discovery, support, and implement solutions with minimal supervision in a Lean/Agile Development environment.
- Drive technical discovery sessions on new and/or collaborative projects.
- Leading and managing development projects from inception to elaboration, development, testing, and implementation.
- Responsible for overseeing the work of other team developers when called upon.
- Work with vendors or existing development teams when appropriate.
- Collaborate with leadership, product managers, business analysts and mobile developers to identify problems and creatively solve complex problems.
- Stay current with mobile interaction guidelines and operating systems.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-7 years of experience in a senior iOS development role
- Be a thought-leader for mobile technologies and design and implement application features.
- Native mobile application development on iOS with fluency in Swift, Core Foundation, UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Animation and other frameworks provided by Apple.
- Knowledge in computer science combined with demonstrable problem-solving aptitude.
- Experience with memory management and memory/performance profiling.
- Applied understanding of resource constraints including battery life, network availability, etc.
- Experience with CocoaPods, Flurry, TestFlight, Github.
- Experience developing and managing cross platform application development. (iOS and Android).
- Has shipped and maintained apps, knowing ins and outs of Apple’s submission process.
- Strong understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines as well as interaction design best practices.
- Work closely with product management and UX to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, and processes.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook.