: 6 Months
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Accountant
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Prepare and analyze data from multiple sources and compile into meaningful reports.
- Navigate HCA’s financial and reporting systems and import into project and transaction databases for daily use.
- Create schedules to reflect project expenditures and total estimated project costs to be sent to the facilities for asset depreciation purposes.
- Perform reconciliations of corporate ledger PP&E accounts, using HCA’s 3rd party fixed asset program for asset additions, disposals, and depreciation
- File state sales tax return and prepare enterprise-wide entries to allocate sales tax expenses
- Provide assistance on special projects, as needed
- Participate in the monthly closing process including independent preparation of various journal entries, intercompany allocations, and performance of account reconciliations.
- Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Participates in SOX key control activities to ensure construction projects are recorded accurately and invoices are recorded to the proper accounts.
- Assist with the development of yearly and quarterly reports for internal and external use.
- Assist with maintaining a full charge accounting ledger and financial statement evaluation from a third party property management company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- 1 year of staff-level accounting experience.
- Strong working knowledge of general accounting principles and the ability to learn and apply certain highly technical accounting pronouncements
- Knowledge of general ledger processes and internal controls.
- Analytical ability and have experience in successful development and implementation of process improvement initiatives.
- Utilization of advanced functions of accounting software and Microsoft Office.
- Skill in developing effective working relationships.
- Maintain a high level of organization and exercise good judgment in prioritization of work.
- Possesses excellent problem resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook