At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Java Developer
to join our team
in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Act as technical developer within CRM and project integrations, including requirements gathering, design, development, and testing.
- Participate in requirements validation and feasibility analysis with respect to CRM.
- Create high level and detail design specification that will enable and help troubleshooting day to day build activities.
- Estimate work effort required in delivering features keeping CRM capabilities in mind.
- Produce high quality, modular, reusable code that incorporates coding best practices and serves as an example for less experienced developers.
- Write code and assist in development of new products/features and enhance and/or maintain existing ones.
- Assist the infrastructure team in CRM Integration configuration/customization for different environment.
- Accurately report issues and status to project management
- Create and execute unit test cases (both automated and manual).
- Participate in various code review activities.
- Possess knowledge of enterprise and software design patterns.
- Develop/Understand the SOA design using REST/SOAP/HTTP, Java, Spring, OpenShift, CI/CD Concepts, JSON and or other related technologies.
- Possess knowledge and experience with different phases of testing (unit testing, integration testing, performance testing).
- Possess excellent communication skills to interface with various stakeholders from business consumer to technical staff.
- Be incorporated development teams from design to deployment of enterprise services.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years experience as a Software Developer.
- Solid understanding of asynchronous and event programming, caching orchestration, multi-threading, and queues
- Experience with Scrum, Agile, Lean Product Development, and Domain Driven Design.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience and knowledge with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and familiarity with API Management Solutions a plus.
- Healthcare experience preferable.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook