At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior Product Analyst
join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Identifies product and process gaps and helps lead enhancement efforts focused on the Financial and Clinical Research aspects of the business
- Collaborates with business owners to determine technology needs and translates those needs into system requirements and design specifications
- Works with IT leadership in the preparation of system development artifacts such as requirements, analysis, process flow and design system documentation including user guides and system administration procedures for portal and workflow applications
- Assists in the creation of standardized programmatic reports for the enterprise
- Works closely with enterprise and site users to ensure software usage optimization
- Identifies opportunities to streamline operations and enhance service delivery
- Provides tier 2 customer support to the end users
- Takes ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals
- Ability to multi task, given various task assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks
- Works with all departments throughout the product delivery cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensure timely completion of Product Analyst deliverables
- 3-5 years experience on increasingly challenging projects in business with a proven delivery track record.
- Knowledge of business process improvement, workflows, evaluation of processes, business process modeling and data modeling preferred specific to ERP systems.
- Knowledge of tools used to model, build, test and implement BPM solutions preferred.
- Ability to accomplish IT project assignments, analyzing a number of alternative approaches in the process of advising management on aspects of IT system development, operations and solutions.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies, methods, and processes.
- Working knowledge of scrum and agile project delivery methodologies.
- Experience in life sciences industry and contract research organizations (CRO) preferred.
- Experience or familiarity with Veeva eTMF (electronic trial master file) preferred.
- Experience of familiarity with clinical trial management systems preferred.
- Experience supporting or implementing financial systems preferred.
- Experience in supporting or implementing a business intelligence capability (Power BI, Microstrategy, Tableau) preferred.