At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior QA Engineer
to join our team Remotely.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Test integrations utilizing file transfer protocols, SQL, message queueing, various standardized file formats, data transformation, etc.
- Build new automation test scripts using object oriented programing languages like C# or Java.
- Build web UI automation using Selenium web driver.
- Build API and database test using C# or Java.
- Maintain and debug existing automated test scripts.
- Scheduled daily test execution using Jenkins CI/CD tools.
- Mentor across QA teams within the program space.
- Build test automation frameworks.
- Create training material for QA across the program space.
- Follow established automation and performance testing practices.
- Work as quality lead within an Agile/ Scrum team.
- Collaborate with the scrum team members to develop Agile testing strategies that address areas such as database impacts, functional software use cases, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Help the team prevent defects by baking in quality practices early in the planning and development phases.
- Defect discovery, prevention and tracking with the scrum team.
- Execute Manual testing when automation may not be ideal.
- 5+ years of QA experience.
- 3+ years of test automation experience.
- Extensive C# or Java expertise (C# preferred).
- 5+ years experience with SQL.
- 3-5+ years experience with APIs (SOAP/REST).
- Experience with file transfer protocols – FTP, SFTP.
- Experience with message queueing software - IBM MQ and/or Apache Kafka.
- Experience with IBM Integration Bus (or similar) application integration software.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies (Kanban preferred).
- Experience with source control tools (GIT preferred).
- Experience with CI/CD technologies (Jenkins preferred).
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter